23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
I can’t choose just one because I don’t have any TO-DIE-FOR favorite so have list of my current faves:
* Café Tacvba = From Little Big Planet
* Kinky = Also from Little Big Planet
* Deathstars = Heard them like… 6 years ago but got into the music just a few years ago when I remembered the band and listened to one song.
* Divine = I had my uncle’s old tape from the 80’s which contained Divine. I’ve been listening this fabulous drag queen artist ever since I was 6.
* Modern Talking = My mom used to listen to this band while driving a car. I’ve been listening to this guilty pleasure band for 23 years.
* La Casa Azul = Found accidentally from Spotify.
* Nine Inch Nails = Took me forever to get into this band but Aivopesty made a good unintentional brainwashing.
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
No one. I’m not interested in celebrities. There are some artists whose style I like (Yoji Shinkawa, Range Murata, Tsutomu Nihei ect.) and some voice actors whose voice I like (D.C. Douglas, Gideon Emery) but I’m not interested in them as persons. I kind of like to give everyone their privacy.
I admire people who are true with themselves, whether they’re celebrity or some random persons. There are also teachers I admire a lot like Rhonda Byrne, Cesar Millan (as a spiritual teacher, not as a dog trainer) and one of my friend who is a spectacular example of how to live following only your true heart.
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
No one. I’m lame like that xD
I would eat the Nutella myself!